I'm tired. This was another morning of goat rodeos, starting with Lulu and a particularly annoying snore, so I rustled her up and made her go to bed in the studio, which she should sleep in anyway, since it's much more comfortable on her old dog bones. Then Sammy came into bed. He now knows to check me out before shoving his nose in my mouth, or try to, so I woke up to him staring at me about half an inch from my face. 'No, Sammy', does the trick: he goes to the end of the bed to wait. Then Disdale starts up, 'eh-eh-eh', so I shut the bedroom door. Then Lulu starts shouldering the studio door. This all began around 4:30 in the a.m. So, I began the day in a ferociously bad mood, which has now sort of tapered off to a headache and zero energy.
That's about all I can manage for now.

No comments: