I installed a few more roosts in the coop, and now everyone is happy. Butters gets the back seat window seat. He can say 'are we there yet, are we there yet' if he wants. Both birds are HOT. Like the old broad taking the photograph. HOT, I tells ya. And it's supposed to be in the 90s all week and no one, except a few freaks that I don't even want to know about, will be loving it. I've been yearning for a clean body of water I could jump into, but settled for my bathtub.

Here Ester stays cool by fluffing out her feathers. They also hold their wings aloft, for that sweet, sweet underarm breeze.

The weekend consisted of me inside during the day, reading and half-heartedly starting a new project, then outside as soon as it cooled off outside, and warmed up inside. My summer reading at the moment: Heart of Darkness. Breezy fare.

No comments: